Early bird pricing ends soon!
There's less than two weeks left to take advantage of our early bird pricing for the 2020 CRC Symposium in New Orleans! This year's symposium delivers 2 full days of engaging education and training to MSPs, medical staff leaders, and quality directors in credentialing environments spanning the care continuum. Top industry experts impart fresh insight and actionable strategies for developing and sustaining effective credentialing, privileging, competence assessment, and medical staff governance processes amid constant changes to healthcare service delivery and reimbursement. Click here to save $100 with special early bird pricing through February 7, 2020. CRC members save an additional $100!
Have you seen this year's agenda? New sessions include:
- A Collaborative Approach to Developing and Maintaining Delineation of Privileges in Your Organization
- Case Review: Getting it Right
- Employed Physicians: Are Problematic Physicians Even More Problematic When They Are Employed?
- Telemedicine: How to Master Credentialing While Meeting Legal Requirements
- The Intersection Between Quality and Peer Review
To see all of this year's new sessions and returning favorites and to learn more about our expert speakers, click here.
Need help convincing your organization to send you to the 2020 Credentialing Resource Center Symposium? Download this letter explaining the benefits and highlights of the conference.
The 2020 CRC Symposium will be held April 20-21 at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel. Register now by clicking here or by calling 800-650-6787.