Core Privilege Plus
Research, develop, assign, and track clinical privileges
Manage your criteria-based privileging processes with data and content from the most trusted, leading privileging experts in the nation.
With Core Privilege Plus, you’ll be able to:
- Search the library of more than 160 core forms and suggested criteria, including physician specialties and subspecialties, special procedures criteria, and key AHP forms, 24 hours a day
- Use the sample criteria, core privileging language, and special procedures
- View sample procedure lists for all privileging forms
- Manage, add, remove privileges while having the ability to assign restrictions
- Customize forms to your own organization’s needs
- Receive monthly e-mail and online updates about new privileging research
- Reviewed and updated monthly based on industry changes
- Search and view physician privileges by physician name, specialty, and specific procedure from anywhere in your hospital system
- Reappoint with “one click”
- Reduce time researching and access over 275 clinical privilege white papers
- Capture and view exceptions and conditions to privileges using an easy look-up function
- Access on hospital’s intranet with a separate look-up only URL
- Works with any credentialing software program (no dual entry) or as a standalone resource
Peer Review Case Tracking
Store and track case review and rule incident data
The Peer Review Case Tracking Database enables the users to track case detail, rule occurrences by provider, creates automated reports and contains letter templates to support the Peer review process.
- Case Review Forms. Easy to access, one convenient location. Find physician-specific case review details including referral sources, review indicators, referral issues, case summary and questions.
- Rule Indicator Tracking Forms. Generate automatic reports and rule creation letters. Search rule indicator details including the tracking of any rule incident or occurrence by a physician. Captures rule based incidents by provider using the Rule Indicator Tracking form.
- Easy to Access Reports. Demonstrate productivity and case outcomes. Provide statistical reports reflecting cases screened, submitted, pending review and pending committee review as well as referral source, rule letters, indicators and committee actions.
- Customized Solution. Peer review experts provide ongoing support. Developed and supported by medical staff peer review experts, the Peer Review Case Tracking Database is more than a software program—it is a reliable solution to your peer review challenges.
The economical and time-saving solution
For those clients who have both Peer Review Case Tracking Database and Physician Profile Reporter; an export function was created in the Peer Review Case Tracking Database to export the numbers of case review and rule outcomes to import into the Physician Profile Reporter. The individual profile reports would then include a compilation of all types of physician-specific data/information.
Physician Profile Reporter Database
Customized software that compiles physician performance data into one easy to use tool
Generate reliable physician competency reports that comply with OPPE and physician performance standards with the help of our expertly developed database.
One reliable source, multiple results:
- Save time tracking and documenting. Produce physician-specific reports for OPPE monitoring and physician feedback compiled from a variety of electronic and manual resources.
- Regular, easy-to-read reports. Organize reports by The Joint Commission and ABMS core competencies. Displays three levels of outcomes (excellent, acceptable, by setting target values based on performance levels.
- Budget-friendly solution. Easy to use and simple to install on your PC or as a network file. This Access-based program does not require training or IT support.
- Customized database, expert support. Our knowledgeable team of experts will work with you to customize your database and provide training, installation, and ongoing support.
- Developed and supported by medical staff quality experts. The Physician Profile Reporter was developed by The Greeley Company’s nationally recognized medical staff quality and peer review experts to help organizations track, improve, and reward physician performance.
If you would like to participate in a free, web-based demo or discuss your organization’s specific needs please contact us at 800-650-6787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.