The Credentialing Resource Center (CRC) is the premier destination for credentialing, privileging, and peer review expertise. Membership provides MSPs, credentialing professionals, and medical staff leaders with a collection of continuously updated tools, best practice strategies, and compliance tips developed by industry experts. With three membership tiers, you can customize your access level depending on your education and training needs.
Not a member yet? Subscribe now.
Three membership options help you choose the access that works for you!
- Expert advice, analysis, and best practices on improving credentialing, privileging, and peer review processes. Time-saving tools and guidance to help medical staff leaders and medical staff professionals effectively manage their evolving medical staff. Weekly article releases and electronic monthly roundups provide members with up-to-the-minute credentialing and privileging guidance through its flagship publications Credentialing Resource Center Journal and Medical Staff Briefing.
- Credentialing and peer review legal guidance and analysis through a searchable archive of Credentialing & Peer Review Legal Insider back issues.
- Over 290 Clinical Privilege White Papers to guide in the development of clinical privilege criteria.
- Access to 20 expertly developed and customizable specialty and subspecialty Core Privileging Forms.
- Customizable forms, tools, policies and procedures developed by industry experts.
- Daily e-newsletter, Credentialing Resource Center Daily, delivers news, tips, and strategies for credentialing, privileging, and other medical staff challenges right to your inbox. Plus, members are instantly notified of new article releases, white papers, and forms.
- Communicate with members, ask colleagues for advice and best practice strategies, and share tools and forms through a members-only, active forum.
- Connect with talented professionals or search for new career opportunities through the Career Center.
All the benefits of a basic membership, plus access to:
- Over 100 expertly developed and customizable specialty and subspecialty Core Privileging Forms.
- An on-the-go reference packed with easy-to-digest credentialing and privileging terms, definitions, and guidance to assist MSPs and Medical Staff Leaders in their daily tasks. Search by key term or alphabetical listing, The Credentialing Encyclopedia, provides members with thorough descriptions to explain their toughest challenges.
- A database of contact information and primary source verification request procedures for more than 5,300 organizations through the Credentialing Primary Source Verification Directory.
CRC Platinum Plus
All the benefits of Platinum membership, plus expanded educational and training resources, including:
- Credentialing, privileging, peer review, and medical staff education presented by industry experts through quarterly webinar releases.
- Access to how-to medical staff guidance through the Credentialing Resource Center’s E-library of credentialing and privileging best sellers.