Sponsorship with the Credentialing Resource Center (CRC) offers targeted access to medical staff professionals and physician leaders. Membership provides MSPs, credentialing professionals, and medical staff leaders with a collection of continuously updated tools, best practice strategies, and compliance tips developed by industry experts. CRC offers sponsors the opportunity to engage with its members year-round across a variety of platforms. These include sponsored webcasts, dedicated email blasts, and advertisements in its publications and website, as well as opportunities to engage with a live, active audience at the annual CRC Symposium.
- Medical staff leaders
- Medical staff professionals
- Credentialing professionals
- Department chairs
- Medical executive committee members
- Credentialing committee members
- Peer review and quality committee members
With more than 30 years of experience, HCPro is a leading provider of integrated information, education, training, and consulting products and services in the vital areas of healthcare regulation and compliance. The company’s mission is to meet the specialized informational, advisory, and educational needs of the healthcare industry. To accomplish this mission, HCPro provides this specialized information in a variety of products, including magazines, newsletters, books, videos, audioconferences, training handbooks, e-mail newsletters, and online courses.
As an acknowledged industry authority in healthcare regulation and compliance, HCPro focuses on providing its clients assistance and expertise in the areas of long-term care, accreditation, medical staff affairs, credentialing, privileging, medical record management, regulatory compliance, nursing, quality/patient safety, infection control, and workplace safety.
In addition, HCPro is a pioneer in the delivery of Web-based information, resources and content on “The Business of Healthcare” to managers in the healthcare industry. HCPro developed a series of unique Internet-based solutions, including Web sites, online information centers, electronic product distribution, electronic site licenses, and strategic distribution alliances.
HCPro’s mission is to:
- Meet the specialized information, advisory, and education needs of the healthcare industry
- Learn from and respond to our customers with services that meet or exceed the quality they expect
- Help our customers achieve success for their organizations
- Create a work environment that embodies teamwork, embraces challenge and celebrates accomplishment
35 Village Road
Middleton, MA 01949