The 2020 Credentialing Resource Center Symposium
April 20-21, 2020
New Orleans, Louisiana
Dynamic training, first-class faculty, and unmatched networking make the 2020 CRC Symposium the leading professional event for MSPs, medical staff leaders, and quality directors.
The 2020 CRC Symposium delivers two days of engaging education and training to MSPs, medical staff leaders, and quality directors in credentialing environments spanning the care continuum. Top industry experts impart fresh insight and actionable strategies for developing and sustaining effective credentialing, privileging, competence assessment, and medical staff governance processes amid constant changes to healthcare service delivery and reimbursement.
Whether you’re a newly minted professional or an industry veteran, a symposium regular or a first-time attendee, you won’t want to miss out on the industry’s premier credentialing event. An expanded speaker lineup features celebrated experts and in-the-trenches MSPs and medical staff leaders eager to share their success stories and practical application pointers. Plus, flexible session tracks allow attendees to custom-fit their training trajectories to their career focuses and experience levels.
The symposium’s unique emphasis on interactive discussion and collaborative problem solving empowers attendees with different professional vantage points to work together to achieve excellence in credentialing, privileging, and competence assessment. Healthcare organizations send their medical staff services and leadership teams to learn concrete strategies for streamlining key processes and fostering interdepartmental cohesion.
- The essentials of advanced practice professionals
- Provider enrollment
- Low-volume providers
- Aging physicians
- OPPE & FPPE
- Delegated credentialing
- Credentialing and privileging in new settings
Who Should Attend
- Medical staff coordinators and professionals
- Medical staff services directors and managers
- Credentialing professionals
- Medical staff leaders
- Medical staff committee members
- Quality directors and managers
- Chief medical officers and vice presidents of medical affairs
- Custom-fit scopes of practice, OPPE, FPPE, and related medical staff processes for advanced practice professionals
- Develop peer review processes for the ambulatory setting
- Discuss the impact of payer credentialing processes on enrollment
- Prepare to take on a medical staff leader or physician executive role
- Incorporate technology into traditional medical staff services processes
From time to time, CRC/HCPro or its contractors record, photograph, and/or stream the various aspects and activities of the CRC Symposium for both archival and promotional purposes. By attending the CRC Symposium, attendees give CRC/HCPro and its contractors permission to use any attendee’s voice and image in any such archival or promotional recording, photograph, or streaming activity without any compensation or credit to the attendee.