2020 Credentialing Resource Center Virtual Event
June 2 - 4, 2020
To register, click here or contact Kevin Smith at email@example.com
Practicing social distancing is a must in the era of COVID-19, but so is education. That’s why we’re offering the Credentialing Resource Center Virtual Event.
During the Credentialing Resource Center Virtual Event, you can earn valuable CEUs and receive access to unmatched educational content. Plus you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions of our expert speakers and network with your colleagues and peers—all from an easy-to-use conference app!
Attendees of this one-of-a-kind event will have the opportunity to listen live to the programs during the virtual event from June 2-4. Or play them at a later date that works for your schedule: you’ll have access to all educational sessions until November 30, 2020. Plus, earn up to 12 CEUs from NAMSS and 13.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
The Credentialing Resource Center Virtual Event delivers engaging education and training to MSPs, medical staff leaders, and quality directors in credentialing environments spanning the care continuum. Top industry experts impart fresh insight and actionable strategies for developing and sustaining effective credentialing, privileging, competence assessment, and medical staff governance processes amid constant changes to healthcare service delivery and reimbursement.
Whether you’re a newly minted professional or an industry veteran, you won’t want to miss out on this event. The speaker lineup features celebrated experts and in-the-trenches MSPs and medical staff leaders eager to share their success stories and practical application pointers.
- Advanced practice professionals
- OPPE & FPPE
- New provider orientation
- Credentials verifications organizations (CVO)
- Corrective action
- Negligent credentialing
- Core privileges
Who Should Attend
- Medical staff coordinators and professionals
- Medical staff services directors and managers
- Credentialing professionals
- Medical staff leaders
- Medical staff committee members
- Quality directors and managers
- Chief medical officers and vice presidents of medical affairs
- Discover ways to use credentialing, privileging, and peer review to keep problematic practitioners out of your organization.
- Identify “pink flags” on medical staff applications which could be signs of a problematic practitioner
- Navigate the uncomfortable waters of confronting and managing a disruptive physician who has made it onto the medical staff.
- Improve relationships and efficiencies between CVOs, enrollment departments, and medical staff services departments
- Implement an ongoing, systematic, collaborative approach to privilege form maintenance.
- Articulate best practices to avoid claims of corporate negligence relating to credentialing and peer review
- Identify common accreditation issues related to OPPE and FPPE
- Identify methods to evaluate potential applicants prior to hiring
- Describe rating levels used in case review
- Determine who should create physician performance improvement plans
To see the agenda, click here.
*Conference agenda is a suggested schedule: once live, participants may view any sessions at any time at their convenience
*Educational sessions are pre-recorded and uploaded on a daily basis to the conference app
*Educational session recordings will be available to attendees through November 2020!
*Watch for special in-app Q&A and discussions
*This program has been approved by the National Association Medical Staff Services for 12 continuing education unit(s). Accreditation of this educational program in no way implies endorsement or sponsorship by NAMSS.
*HCPro is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. HCPro designates this educational activity for a maximum of 13.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.