Last chance! Apply to speak at the National Provider Enrollment Forum!
Don't miss your chance to speak at the 2024 National Provider Enrollment Forum!
We are currently seeking industry experts to speak at our upcoming conference, the 2024 National Provider Enrollment Forum! This event will deliver fresh and valuable content for nearly every title and function in the provider enrollment industry.
The 2024 National Provider Enrollment Forum will take place September 16-18, 2024, at the Sheraton Charlotte Hotel. To apply, click here and fill out the application by Wednesday, January 31, 2024. As a speaker, you will receive complimentary registration, opportunities to network with your industry colleagues, and more!
We are particularly interested in speakers who can discuss the ins and outs of the following forms:
Other presentation topics are welcomed. Sessions may cover something from the list below, but this list is not exclusive:
- Other CMS forms of importance
- Enrollment with Medicare and/or Medicaid, as well as private payers
- Enrollment technology and software
- Revalidations and maintaining enrollment
- Enrollment denials
- Credentialing and privileging providers
- Considerations for telemedicine practitioners
- Peer review
- Negligent credentialing
- Professional development for enrollment and credentialing professionals
Please feel free to contact Son Hoang at email@example.com with any questions.
Presentations should provide concrete solutions that attendees can adapt for use at their companies, as well as quantitative proof of how the solutions worked. Presentations also should demonstrate entire projects from inception to completion, or to the present day. When choosing speakers, we will consider the following criteria:
- Specificity: No vague, sanitized presentations, please. Our attendees demand objectivity (both successes and setbacks addressed), facts, numbers, dollars saved/earned, mistakes made or avoided and lessons learned.
- Originality: We’re looking for fresh yet functional solutions to credentialing and enrollment challenges, revealing real-world experiences.
- Practicality: We want sessions that speak to the immediate concerns of enrollment professionals, credentialing specialists, and MSPs. You should offer usable strategies that attendees can take home and implement.
- Slides, overheads and handouts: We’ll give special attention to presentations supplemented by informative audio/visuals and information-packed handouts that attendees can take home with them. Speakers should be willing to provide attendees with a relevant tool designed to help adopt strategies in presentation.