2019 CRC Contests: Submission deadline extended!
The Credentialing Resource Center (CRC) team is extending the deadline to enter the 2019 CRC Symposium Case Study Competition and the 2019 CRC Achievement Awards, two application-based contests showcasing excellence in the medical staff services and leadership fields.
For complete contest details and to enter the contests through our simple online process, visit https://credentialingresourcecenter.com/symposium/contests
Past winners have found the CRC Contests immensely valuable on multiple fronts, including:
- Professional education and expertise: Winners receive free admission to the 2019 CRC Symposium. The event, which will be held February 26–28 at The MGM Grand in Las Vegas, provides MSPs, medical staff leaders, and quality directors with three days’ worth of expert insight and actionable strategies for developing and sustaining effective credentialing, privileging, competence assessment, and medical staff governance processes amid constant changes to healthcare service delivery and reimbursement.
- Career advancement: This prestigious recognition looks great on a résumé.
- Networking: The CRC team showcases winners and their important work in widely distributed industry publications and honors these trailblazers at the CRC Symposium, thereby connecting them with influential industry stakeholders across the country and professional spectrum.
2019 CRC Achievement Awards
CRC’s Achievement Awards honor MSPs and medical staff leaders who make a difference in their organization and serve as an inspiration to the broader professional community. Nominate an outstanding colleague (or yourself) in one of the following categories:
- CRC Medical Staff Professional of the Year
- CRC Medical Staff Leader of the Year
- CRC Excellence in Medical Staff Collaboration
For general nomination requirements and the specific criteria for each category, visit: https://credentialingresourcecenter.com/resources/2019-crc-achievement-awards-guidelines
To submit a nomination, go here: https://app.keysurvey.com/f/1282778/a963/
2019 CRC Symposium Case Study Competition
CRC is seeking a pioneering MSP, physician leader, or small team (up to two people) to present a compelling case study at the 2018 CRC Symposium. Any MSP or medical staff leader who is currently involved in credentialing, privileging, peer review, or another important medical staff function is welcome to submit a case study application. The winning proposal will highlight a creative solution that the presenter(s) have helped implement at their organization. By imparting their in-the-trenches experiences and lessons learned, the chosen speaker(s) will shed light on an issue, practice, or principle that affects stakeholders across the modern medical staff landscape.
For application requirements and selection criteria, visit: https://credentialingresourcecenter.com/resources/2019-crc-symposium-case-study-competition-guidelines
To submit an application, go here: https://app.keysurvey.com/f/1282771/149e/