How can MSPs get the support of hospital leaders?
The support of medical staff leaders and administrative leaders can make life vastly easier for MSPs. The first step toward achieving this support is to obtain leadership buy-in by providing them with the necessary tools and education to help them understand the credentialing process and the regulatory requirements that govern the process. Some examples of tools you can give them include:
- A copy of your accreditor's standards and education regarding any requests for improvement your organization has received or is at risk of receiving
- Articles and other information related to negligent credentialing lawsuits
- A copy of the book Blind Eye by James Stewart
- Examples of internal issues that could have been or were identified as legal liabilities for your organization
- Links to online classes or audio conferences to help better educate leaders