Join us for the National Provider Enrollment Virtual Event
Perfect for those new to the field or with years of experience, the National Provider Enrollment Virtual Event is two-days of education that delves into the complex processes of enrolling practitioners and facilities with both government and private payers. Join us November 8-9 to receive expert guidance and best practices for developing and sustaining successful enrollment processes.
The one-of-a-kind virtual event will help you:
- Identify solutions to common enrollment challenges for nonphysician practitioners
- Perform best practices for communicating with providers
- Understand the Office of Inspector General’s exclusion authority and processes
- Identify and avoid common missteps in the integration of credentialing and enrollment functions
- Set role expectations when leading a provider enrollment team
If you recently joined us for the National Provider Enrollment Forum in Phoenix, you’ll be receiving complimentary registration for the virtual event. Your registration information will be sent to your inbox prior to the event.
For more information about the National Provider Enrollment Virtual Event or to register, click here.