Join us for the Credentialing Resource Center Virtual Symposium
Perfect for those new to the field or with years of experience, the Credentialing Resource Center Virtual Symposium is a two-day event that brings together the best in credentialing, privileging, and peer review education. Join us June 28-29 as we dive into the complex processes involved in ensuring only competent providers are practicing at your organization, receiving expert guidance and best practices all from the comfort of your home. In addition, network with your peers across the country through our virtual platform!
The one-of-a-kind virtual event will help you:
- Learn best practices that should be considered by those performing physician credentialing
- Develop processes for streamlining provider enrollment, credentialing, and privileging
- Acquire skills to become an effective leader in your organization
- Identify indicators of an outdated credentialing system and steps to take to make improvements
- Understand how to effectively use conditional appointments and customized FPPE/OPPE to mitigate the risks posed by new medical members with problem backgrounds
- Analyze how to handle physicians with red flags who resign from your organization
Right now, CRC members save $50, so don't wait to register! Click here to save your spot!