The 2018 CRC Contests close next Monday!
The deadline to enter the 2018 Credentialing Resource Center (CRC) Contests is next Monday, October 16, 2017. The 2018 CRC Symposium Case Study Competition and the 2018 CRC Achievement Awards are two application-based contests that showcase excellence in the medical staff services and leadership fields.
For complete details and to enter the contests through our simple online process, visit https://credentialingresourcecenter.com/symposium/contests
Here's why industry leaders say you should enter today:
- The application process is short and sweet: Entering either contest requires completion of a single form online.
- Winners receive complimentary entry to and recognition at a highly anticipated industry event: Winners receive free admission to the 2018 CRC Symposium. The event, which will be held February 5–6 at The Mirage in Las Vegas, Nevada, provides MSPs, medical staff leaders, and quality directors with two days’ worth of expert insight and actionable strategies for developing and sustaining effective credentialing, privileging, competence assessment, and medical staff governance processes amid constant changes to healthcare service delivery and reimbursement. Winners will be honored during a special ceremony (Achievement Awards) and with the opportunity to lead a training session (Case Study Competition).
- Entry supports career advancement and improved professional standing: "In my opinion, there is no greater professional reward than to be respected by one’s peer group," says Carol Cairns, CPMSM, CPCS, veteran CRC Symposium faculty member. Cairns considers the 2018 CRC Contests a unique opportunity "to honor the hardworking MSPs and medical staff leaders in our industry and to raise the profile of our profession through participation in a national recognition program." Plus, this prestigious recognition looks great on a résumé.
- Self-nominations are not only welcomed, but encouraged! "This is not a time to be shy!" says Cairns. Participants can submit up to one Achievement Award nomination per category (CRC Medical Staff Professional of the Year, CRC Medical Staff Leader of the Year, and CRC Excellence in Medical Staff Collaboration Award).
2018 CRC Achievement Awards
CRC’s Achievement Awards honor MSPs and medical staff leaders who make a difference in their organization and serve as an inspiration to the broader professional community. Nominate an outstanding colleague (or yourself) in one of the following categories:
- CRC Medical Staff Professional of the Year
- CRC Medical Staff Leader of the Year
- CRC Excellence in Medical Staff Collaboration
For general nomination requirements and the specific criteria for each category, visit: https://credentialingresourcecenter.com/resources/2018-crc-achievement-awards-guidelines
To submit a nomination, go here: http://app.keysurvey.com/f/1153044/1402/
2018 CRC Symposium Case Study Competition
CRC is seeking a pioneering MSP, physician leader, or small team (up to three people) to present a compelling case study at the 2018 CRC Symposium. Any MSP or medical staff leader who is currently involved in credentialing, privileging, peer review, or another important medical staff function is welcome to submit a case study application. The winning proposal will highlight a creative solution that the presenter(s) have helped implement at their organization. By imparting their in-the-trenches experiences and lessons learned, the chosen speaker(s) will shed light on an issue, practice, or principle that affects stakeholders across the modern medical staff landscape.
For application requirements and selection criteria, visit https://credentialingresourcecenter.com/resources/2018-crc-symposium-case-study-competition-guidelines
To submit an application, go here: http://app.keysurvey.com/f/1153029/128c/