New for you: 9 handpicked tools and forms
The Credentialing Resource Center (CRC) is proud to present our membership community with nine noteworthy tools and forms that have been contributed by your peers in the trenches and evaluated by the accomplished experts on our Tools and Forms Committee.
This brand-new committee evaluates the publication merit of industry-sourced credentialing, privileging, and peer review materials to build CRC’s living library of expertly vetted and annotated resources from the ground up. Through periodic releases tiered by membership level, the committee’s selections will be showcased on the CRC site, along with their written commentary on each chosen resource’s merit and field applications.
Follow the links below to access the first batch of committee-vetted materials on the CRC site.
Available to all CRC site visitors:
Available to CRC members (Basic, Platinum, Platinum Plus):
- APRN privileging form
- OPPE: Low-volume practitioner reappointment
- Physician credentialing file checklist for ambulatory facilities
- Practitioner credentials file audit tool/worksheet
- Quick reference: Medical staff membership qualifications
Available exclusively to Platinum Plus members:
- Medical staff credentialing and privileging policy for moderate sedation
- New procedure or treatment request form
- Policy and procedure: Monitoring Medicare/Medicaid sanctions and state sanctions or limitations on licensure
Locked out of any tools?
Join CRC or upgrade your membership today to broaden your access to field-tested, expert-vetted resources and a wealth of other valuable benefits.