5 reasons to join us in Las Vegas
The 2019 CRC Symposium, held February 26-28 in Las Vegas, delivers three days of engaging education and training taught by the industry’s top credentialing and medical staff experts. During the event, medical staff professionals, physician leaders, and quality directors will learn actionable strategies for building compliant vetting processes and cultivating high-performing medical staffs.
Here are the top five reasons why you need to attend next month's event:
- Learn from experienced speakers in the industry on hot topics such as:
- Network and problem solve with physician leaders, medical staff committee members, chief medical officers, vice presidents of medical affairs, medical staff services directors, medical staff services managers, medical staff coordinators, medical staff professionals, credentialing professionals, quality directors, quality managers, and other passionate industry professionals.
- Earn a vast number of continuing education credits, including the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), National Association Medical Staff Services (NAMSS), and National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ).
- Discover the newest credentialing and privileging solutions by visiting our exhibit hall.
- Experience a one-of-a-kind city. Find out why Las Vegas is the entertainment capital of the world.